PERSONAL INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Every day, your house is exposed to many potential risks. We want to help you make sure your home is sufficiently protected against the most unusual and unexpected events.
Additional building insurance cover:
At an additional monthly premium you can extend your building insurance to cover fixed machinery against accidental damage. These include fixed installations relating to swimming pools, spa baths and garage doors.
Building insurance covers the following:
• The cost of damage to residential gardens as a result of fire, including damage to irrigation systems
• The tracing of leaks and necessary repair costs
• The property while it is in the process of being transferred to your name
• Damage to your buildings caused by wild baboons and wild monkeys
• Fire extinguishing as well as any fire-fighting costs incurred
• Emergency accommodation if your house is damaged and not suitable to live in The cost of employing security staff to protect your residence
• The removal of fallen trees
Home Contents Insurance
It is easy to underestimate the value of your home’s contents. Sadly, this can be an expensive oversight should something ever go wrong.
Make sure your home contents are sufficiently covered by using Inventory to establish the true value of your belongings.
Basic contents insurance covers the following benefits and convenience, at no additional cost:
• The cost of employing home security guards
• Accidental breakage of mirrors and certain glass inside your house
• Cover for the personal effects of guests and domestic employees
• Damage to your property caused by wild monkeys or baboons
• Rental amount of up to 25% for alternative accommodation should your house be damaged and not suitable to live in
• Fire extinguishing charges incurred to prevent or reduce damage to your property
• Contents of your refrigerators or freezers
Safeguard yourself against unforeseen vehicle emergencies with insurance for cars, light delivery vehicles, trailers, caravans and motorcycles.
Your car is an indispensable part of your life. Consider the many potential risks that your car is exposed to and ensure that it is sufficiently protected against any eventuality.
Vehicle insurance cover options:
Comprehensive: accidental loss or damage to a vehicle, including third party liability;
Limited (fire and theft): accidental loss of damage to a vehicle, including third party liability – only if the loss or damage is as a result of fire, lighting, explosion, theft or attempted theft; and Third party only: this covers the amount for which you are legally liable to a third party (if the liability relates to the vehicle).
Comprehensive vehicle insurance includes the following benefits:
• The option of replacing a vehicle after theft or loss
• Replacement costs for locks, keys and remote controls
• Recovery costs for found vehicle following theft or hijacking
• Trauma treatment
• Emergency costs payable to public authorities
• Emergency accommodation
• If your comprehensively insured vehicle is a luxury vehicle you can also take out optional cover to get increased cover for loss of keys, tow-in costs, safeguarding after mechanical breakdown and many more
• You can waive the basic excess on your vehicle
• You can also choose to cover the contents of your caravan or trailer, or specify certain accessories of your vehicle